Wild Wild West - Cat C £100
The game has 3 base reels, tic-tac-toe entry, random nudges, hold over trail, fruit win gamble and fruit win exchange. The top game comprises of the Tin Can Alley feature, double wraparound trail and shot zones. The theme of the game is Cowboy -Wild West –use the revolver!
Wild Wild West –Tin Can Alley : Stakes
- 25p –Single pay line, Tic-Tac-Toe starts feature. Tic-Tac-Toe on active pay line starts single Tin Can Alley feature. No red positions in the board
- 50p –Single pay line, Tic-Tac-Toe starts feature. Tic-Tac-Toe on active pay line starts single Tin Can Alley feature. All positions in the shot zones are red.
- £1.00 –Single pay line, Tic-Tac-Toe starts Tin Can Alley feature. Tic-Tac-Toe on active pay line starts the Tin Can Alley feature with 2 bullets for the revolver. All positions in the shot zones are red.
- Every time a Tin Can overprint arrives on the pay line, one is added to the 6 position trail situated beneath the reels. Once complete, a feature entry is awarded and the trail cleared. If the trail is red, the Tin Can Alley feature is also opened.
Boot Hill Cemetery
- Gives a dapple on the alphanumeric which mirror the tombstones with the chance of a slowdown.
- Game Over:
- Continue: Continue Yes/No feature operating on the alphanumeric.
- Roll Even: The player has to stop the high low reel on an even number to continue.
- Shootout Challenge: The player has to successfully complete a skill stop on the alphanumeric to continue in the feature.
- Skillstop: Pseudo skill on trail with slowdown on Cancel.
- Buffalo Bonus: Moves the player to a Bonus position, which is then processed.
Tin Can Alley –main feature:
- Collect Tin Cans to increase the bullets in the revolver chamber.
- Unique and totally entertainingfeature – game play.
- Tri colour LED illumination.
This product features an option of either NV11 N+R or JCM Vega N+R.
- Technology: Customer Base: Rebuild –S5 technology
- Width: 665mm
- Height: 1760mm
- Depth: 655mm
- Weight: 120kg
- Frame colour: Red